Unijobs on behalf of the OoCIO – HSE have a requirement for multiple System Testers (with Salesforce experience) to join their CoVax team working on the Covid 19 Vaccination Programme.
The duration of the post is 6 months with the possibility of an extension thereafter. Working 37 hours per week, the successful candidate will be employed as an agency employee and paid an hourly rate of €22.60 per hour based on an annual salary of €43,628 (negotiable dependant on experience) with annual leave accrued based on 28 days per year. The roles will be based remotely.
Please note that resources appointed into these roles will be required to work 5 / 7 days and Saturday and/or Sunday work will be scheduled as part of a 5 Day Roster.
The key function of the COVID-19 vaccination programme is to offer the vaccine to the whole of the population for whom it is indicated. The OoCIO is responsible for the delivery of ICT systems to enable the planning and scheduling of vaccinations, and also to support the monitoring and evaluation of the success and effectiveness of the vaccination programme.
The Role of a System Tester is an integral part to the successful delivery of Covax. The System Tester will be responsible for planning, defining and executing the testing activities, understanding what needs to be tested – have knowledge of the full system requirements, test planning, test scripts, documentation.
Responsible for assisting with the planning, preparation of and execution of system integration testing and user acceptance testing. This will include integration, data migration and functional testing.
Working under the direction of the Test Lead the System Tester should:
- Carry out full system tests on each iteration to ensure the software is free of errors and bugs.
- Responsible for planning the tests necessary to ensure the quality of the software and creating test scripts
- Prepare test data to work through all processes and workflows.
- Test the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Carry out regression testing as required
- Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing while adhering to processes and workflows.
- Prepare all reports related to software testing.
- Ensure that testing is going hand in hand with the software configuration in all phases.
- Automating tests where feasible
- Previous Salesforce Testing experience
- Experience of configuration of IT package solutions (desirable Salesforce)
- Experience of developing reports using package technologies (desirable Salesforce)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of designing and writing test scenarios and test scripts documenting the results in an easy to follow method.
- Sharp analytical skills and the ability to understand the requirements of the Covid19 Vaccination Programme.
- Strong Communication skills of engaging and liaising with Vendors
- IT qualification required
- A level 6 or 7 qualification in a relevant field or an appropriate business qualification at the same level.
- Flexibility around working hours to fulfil the requirements of the role. This post will operate on a 5/7 roster.
Unijobs is an equal opportunities employer