Unijobs on behalf of the HSE have a requirement for a Software Developer for a 6 month maternity leave cover to work as part of the existing Access to Information team to develop and support electronic services in Ireland. The primary function of this role is to develop software for the expansion and improvement of services provided by A2I using an agile methodology.
The succesful candidate will be employed as an agency employee and paid an hourly rate starting from €25.14 per hour (negotiable depending on experience). The location of the role is flexible but the selected candidate must be available to attend meetings at HSE Locations as required.
- Maintaining and developing healthcare software, datasets and data models using the relevant software licensed and deployed on behalf of or in association with A2I.
- Testing of software and data models throughout the development process as well as immediately pre-release, and regression testing of cumulative upgrades.
- Maintenance of existing applications and developing new applications.
- Carrying out change requests and bug fixes.
- Initiating, seeing through and completing projects throughout its life cycle as directed by the Project Manager.
- Carrying out any further implementations / updates in reference to software / applications or service standards as requested and directed by the Project Manager.
- Adherence to all local, HSE and Hospital wide Policies and Procedures.
- Attend training that may be assigned by the Management Team.
- Attend meetings as requested by the Project Manager.
- Effective management of workload.
- Delivery of work items on target as allocated by Management
- 3rd level degree in computer programming
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience working on large scale projects
- Good working knowledge of IT systems
- Understanding of full development life cycle
- Software Development and Database Administration
- Technical knowledge and applied skills in:
- .Net / .NET Core
- JSON, XML
- Web Services, Rest
- Developing/Managing SQL Server
- Experience in GIT Hub
- Experience in test and build automation frameworks
- Knowledge of HL7 and FHIR (desirable)
- UI Frameworks Angular / React / C# Razor Views (desirable)
- Knowledge of Healthcare Information Infrastructures (desirable)
Unijobs DAC is an Equal Opportunities Employer