Unijobs on behalf of HSE are currently recruiting for the position of a Report Writer. The location for this role is Limerick City but the successful candidate will work remotely in line with HSE Covid-19 Guidelines, there will be a requirement to travel to meetings/workshops and to meet with the IPM team. This temporary role is initially running for 12 months with the option to extend. The salary for this role is €43,628.
The Role: This position is responsible for developing, and supporting reporting solutions that facilitate and support operational reporting of integrated patient management system,
- Ability to review, analyse, and understand Hospital reporting requirements
- Create critical and high priority reports in a timely manner
- Design and maintain Crystal Reports
- Ability to understand complex Schema
- Query data from various versions of SQL Server – 2012, 2014, etc. databases to be used in various methods of reporting
- Develop complex stored procedures, functions, dynamic SQL, CTEs, triggers, etc. in SQL Server
- Experienced with ETL best practices and technologies including Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Knowledge of advanced relational database design concepts
- Familiar with query tuning and with evaluating and configuring other DB performance tuning techniques through the use of Indexes, staged data, and other optimization methods
- Business Intelligence experience (SSAS, Power BI, etc.) a plus
- Work collaboratively with business customers and project teams
- Manage time effectively to handle multiple critical level requests
- Adaptable to dynamic environment
- Work cooperatively, positively, and collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team
- Ability to produce under stressful situations
- Work on own initiative
- Work with users/people remotely.
Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work to adhere to deadlines and within identified time frames
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience in related roles
Years of Experience:
- At least three (3) years’ experience developing SSRS Reports
- At least three (3) years’ experience developing Crystal Reports
- Experience building SSIS packages a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Database concepts, Referential Integrity and experience in understanding some complex database schemas
Unijobs is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date for application is Sunday the 16th of January.