UniJobs is a shared service for the provision of temporary recruitment to the Public Sector. A wholly owned subsidiary of the University of Limerick, the company provides services to public bodies right across the state. With our head office in Limerick, we have satellite offices in Dublin & Galway. Since its establishment, the company has had exponential growth with the demand for services stretching our capacity to deliver. The business model that is Unijobs is entirely unique in the recruitment sector and we have ambitious plans to continue to roll out nationally. Its an exciting time to be part of this emerging organisation.
Given our growth trajectory, we are now seeking to expand our recruitment team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience from an in-house or recruitment agency environment. This is an entirely unique role, unlike traditional recruitment agencies, fee generation is not our focus. We are about providing an exceptional service to our public sector clients. Working in UniJobs is much like a role in internal recruitment within a large organisation, however we deal with a myriad of clients across the sector and recruit for a diverse range of skills. The successful candidate will need to be target driven in the context of business development and service delivery.
This is a salary based role which does not require commission to achieve earnings, upon completion of probation the successful candidate qualifies for the company pension scheme.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the recruitment sector and will be flexible in their approach to work. There will be ongoing requirements to travel across the country and it will be important that the successful candidate will embrace this opportunity.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing the recruitment process from advertising, sourcing, screening, interview arranging & preparation to on boarding and managing timesheets and ongoing relationships with all parties
- Continually developing client relationships through client visits with a focus on enhancing and improving trust and confidence through exceptional service delivery
- Using all modern technological and other avenues to attract and connect with candidates.
- Involved in the coaching and management of recruitment consultants
- Adhering to all company policies and meet all legislative requirements
- Achieving weekly KPI’s set by recruitment manager.
- Be a key part of the management team of Unijobs and play a pivotal role in its ongoing development
- Ensure knowledge of up to date recruiting trends remains current.
Qualifications: Level 8 qualification is desirable but not essential
Salary for the role will depend on the level of experience of the successful candidate.
UniJobs is an Equal Opportunities Employer