Unijobs on behalf of the HSE have a requirement for a Project Administrator who will primarily work as part of a core team to provide project and administrative support. The successful candidate will be employed as an agency employee and paid an hourly rate of €14.89 working 37 hours per week for an initial period of 6 months. The role will be based in HSE Offices in Cork but may be initially remote in line with Government restrictions.
Typical duties may involve preparation of project documents in MS Office suite and full ownership of planning, tracking and completion of specific deliverables within work assignments.
An excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Project, MS Word, Outlook and Powerpoint is required.
Responsibilities may also include, but are not restricted to:
- The setup and maintenance of project library information, including – but not restricted to:
- Various management plans
- Status Reports
- Project Schedules
- Coordinate office activities to secure efficiency and compliance to procedures and processes
- Support budgeting and finance procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data – to include, but not restricted to; Device ordering, device allocation, device tracking,
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals/reports as assigned
- Prepare reports and workshop materials
- Assist colleagues as requested e.g Co-ordination of Meetings, Recording of Minutes/Actions
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an office, ICT or project support environment
- Must demonstrate experience of having an excellent working knowledge of the full Microsoft Office suite and report writing.
- Having experience in the following applications would be an advantage and experience should be demonstrated:
- MS Excel
- MS Project
- MS Teams
- Demonstrate good problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
- Demonstrate evidence of production of quality deliverables
- Demonstrate understanding of Irish Healthcare system and the HSE organisation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to organise work with an organized manner
- Self-starter with a willingness to take responsibility
- The ability to interact with key stakeholders in a professional manner
Unijobs is an equal opportunities employer.
The closing date for this post is 13th April.