Unijobs on behalf of the HSE have a requirement for a PMO Support Specialist who will primarily work as part of a core team to provide project and general administrative support.
The duration of the post is 12 months with a possible extension thereafter. Working 37 hours per week, the successful candidate will be employed as an agency employee and paid an hourly rate of €22.60 per hour based on a salary of €43,628 per annum with annual leave accrued based on 28 days per annum.
Initially this role may be work from home or part work from home/onsite in line with Government regulations. The base location would be HSE Offices in Drogheda or Dublin but work from home will be facilitated where necessary.
Typical duties may involve general project coordination, preparation of project documents utilising MS Office suite and assistance in planning, tracking and completion of specific deliverables within work assignments.An excellent working knowledge of SharePoint, MS Planner, Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required.
Responsibilities may also include, but are not restricted to:
- Working with Lead PMO to assist with the smooth running of multiple projects
- Assist in coordination of project schedules, information and supporting documentation
- Liaise with workstream leads to assist in identifying and defining project requirements, scope, and objectives
- Provide support in the creation of detailed project plans, tracking milestones and deliverables
- Define and document procedures in accordance with agreed methodology
- Co-ordinate the production of all reports and produce project summary reports
- Work closely with the Lead PMO to identify arising issues and pro-actively eliminate blockers
- Assist in the maintenance of risk and issue logs and change control records
- Provide support in monitoring project progress and compile regular progress reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in PMO activity e.g. maintenance of SharePoint, Project Status Updates
- Develop and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships and engagements
- Organise, attend and contribute to relevant project meetings
- Support effective communication mechanisms between the project teams
- Coordinate & support office activities to secure efficiency and compliance to procedures and processes
- Ensure adherence to GDPR policies and procedures
- Undertake any other administrative tasks as specified by the Lead PMO
- Specific responsibilities may be subject to change in accordance with the business needs and the development of the role
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a project support environment
- Must have excellent working knowledge and experience in the following applications and experience should be demonstrated:
- MS Project / Planner
- Demonstrate good problem solving, analytical and decision making skills
- Demonstrate evidence of production of and reporting on quality deliverables
- Demonstrate understanding of Irish Healthcare system
- Desired but not essential to have Project Management Certification, such as PRINCE2 Foundation and / or Practitioner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- Strong ability to track project timelines and progress in terms of timelines
- Excellent reporting skills – ability to produce accurate reports weekly and monthly in terms of progress
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines
- Self-starter with a willingness to take responsibility
- Focus on data accuracy and system integrity
- Strong problem solving skills and pro-active approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly sensitive data
The closing date for this role is 16/04/21.
Unijobs is an equal opportunities employer