Unijobs are currently looking to recruit an Administrator for the Pensions Office, Human Resources Division, University of Limerick. The role is 6 weeks in duration however the position is to be advertised internally, with the successful candidate attaining a Multiannual contract with the University. As a Unijobs employee, you will be eligible to apply for this. The rate of pay is €14.09 per hour, working a 37 hour week.
The administrator, will work in the pensions office, and will report to the Pensions Officer. You will be required to deal with a variety of administrative tasks related to the UL pensions scheme. Dealing with incoming, current and employees receiving pensions. Customer service is a strong focus of this role, and you will be expected to provide excellent customer service skills whilst working in a busy environment.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft packages, including word, excel and outlook, and website updating.
- Working knowledge of Core HR (desirable).
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrable high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High level of analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with evidence of being an effective team member.
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative, and high levels of self-motivation.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Proven ability to work to strict deadlines.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Independent with a high level of initiative and self-motivation.
- Minimum of two years relevant work experience.
Unijobs DAC is an equal opportunities employer