Unijobs on behalf of our public sector clients have a requirement for a number for Clerical and Medical Administrators. The ideal candidates will be flexible, ambitious, and eager to learn and have a strong background experience working in an office environment. You will be well presented and strive to achieve your goals on a daily basis. The rate of pay is €12.74 per hour, working 37 hours per week.
- Immediate Availability
- Skilled in Medical/Dictaphone and/or Legal Typing.
- Experience in a fast-paced office environment.
- Excellent administration and organisation skills and the ability to multi task.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time efficiently.
- Prior experience dealing with confidential information.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of a fast paced and changing environment.
- Delivering an efficient service while registering patients and running clinics.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the senior administrator and assist the Manager if and when required.
- Ensuring accuracy while dealing with high volumes of important administration and often-sensitive documentation.
- Meet clients face to face and deal with a high volume of queries over the phone and via email.
- Deal with other members of the organization and muti -disciplinary teams in a professional manner.
If you believe, you have the required skills and experience please apply.
Unijobs is an equal opportunities employer