Unijobs on behalf of Health Service Executive (Strategic Workforce Planning & Intelligence, National HR Directorate) have a requirement for a Project Implementation Lead & Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst, based Swords Co. Dublin but with considerable scope for home working at present.
The successful candidate will work 37 hours per week with an hourly rate based off an annualised salary of €50,834 for a period of 6 months. The successful candidate will be hired as an agency employee for the duration.
Brief role description/primary duties:
- Participate in and/or lead the requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support of BI technology solutions
- Lead role in the migration of historical employment data from an Oracle Database solution to new platform
- Deign and replication of reports
- Lead role in the migration and support of all existing BI solutions to updated platforms.
Other Technical Duties may include:
- Administrative support of SQL Server databases including stored procedures, Indexes, SQL Profiler and other monitoring tools.
- Scoping of ASP.net Solutions
- Design and implementation of test protocols, including functional testing, integrated testing and UAT
- Support the development of dashboards and data automation solutions.
- Development of supporting documentation for solutions including flowcharts, database diagrams, data definitions, project specifications and user manuals.
- Provide 1st level or 2nd level support to all requests received, maintaining appropriate documentation.
Professional Knowledge & Experience
- Strong database skills T-SQL, query tuning, database design, performance monitoring
- Significant experience in using SSIS or other ETL
- Significant experience in report generation using SSRS
- Experience of using SSAS to create OLAP cubes
- Experience in writing MDX Queries
- Other relevant experience including Oracle, PowerBI, UIPath,
- Knowledge of and experience in developing solutions in ASP.net to include the following: VB.net or C#, Webforms, MVC and JQuery.
- Experience in GUI design and responsive layouts (Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3 etc.)
If you have the requisite skills to fulfill this role we welcome your application.
Unijobs is an equal opportunities employer.