Unijobs on behalf of our client The University Hospital Limerick have a requirement for an Accounts Administrator to work within the Finance Department. The successful candidate will work 37 hours per week on a temporary full time basis. The ideal candidate will be flexible, ambitious, and eager to learn, have a strong background experience working in an office environment and be available to start immediately. The hourly rate of pay for this position is €12.74.
The successful candidate should have good experience in excel (pivots) and accounting.
- Experience in a fast-paced office environment.
- Excel and pivot table experience.
- Excellent knowledge of microsoft excel.
- Excellent administration and organisation skills and the ability to multi task.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time efficiently.
- Prior experience dealing with confidential information.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience working in a Finance Department
- Experience using Financial Systems E.G. SAP
- Assist with day-to-day operations of a fast paced and changing environment.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the senior administrator and assist the Manager if and when required.
- Ensuring accuracy while dealing with high volumes of important administration and often-sensitive documentation.
- Deal with other members of the organization and muti -disciplinary teams in a professional manner.
If you believe you have the required skills and experience for this role, please apply ASAP.
Unijobs is an equal opportunities employer